For more information on Mr. Parker’s experience and qualifications, click here: https://columbusdojo.wordpress.com/staff-instructors/
AVAILABLE SEMINAR CURRICULUM
- Goshukan-Ryu Karate/IOGKA Black Belt Transition Curriculum.
- Five Ancestor Kenpo (Wu Zhu Quan): Forms (kata), applications, explosive power generation and breathing methods, Iron body training methods.
- Goshukan-Ryu Karate: Principles, training methods, Kata, Bunkai, Selected Topics
- Shuri-Te Karate: Kata bunkai and tuite /joint control, nerve manipulations, close quarter combat.
- Ladies Self-Protection Workshops
- Defensive Tactics Certification: Level 1 (Law Enforcement, Armed Security)
- PRO Security Tactics Certification: Level 1, Level 2. (Professional Security Officers, Unarmed Agents)
Mr. Parker is available for Training Camps, Local, Regional, and International Seminars.
1/2 day (2-3.5 hours) $350
Full day (4.0-6.0 hours) $500
2 days ( up to 10 hours) $750
*Host(s) will be responsible for (ground or air) transportation and lodging expenses (unless otherwise specified) when the venue is more than 85 miles from Mr. Parker’s home dojo.
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org for seminar details and availability.